How to Use SEO & Content Strategies to Rank on Google & Reach Ideal Clients
Cassandra of The Quirky Pineapple Studio and I teamed up to create a course that combines SEO and content writing! We will teach you the easy strategies you need to know to create engaging and searchable content for Google and your ideal clients, so you can bring in more clients and your business can grow!
Struggling with reaching the right people?
- You’re frustrated with trying to find keywords to rank for and content to right about to actually get people to hire you.
- You know what SEO is and how important it is for your business, but there’s so much overwhelming information you don’t know where to start.
- You don’t know how to write content that stands out and worry that your blog posts are snoozefests that aren’t showing people your vibrant personality.
What if you could just knock out SEO and content writing with one stone with strategies that are easy to understand AND implement?
In our ‘How to Use SEO & Content to Rank on Google and Reach More Clients’ course, you’ll learn easy steps to implement for SEO optimization and content strategy to confidently produce content that ranks on Google and is found by the right people!
- Everything You Need to Know About Blogging as a Business
- Why You Need a Blog
- Basics for Your Blog
- How to Format Blog Posts for Optimization
- Writing Great Content that Resonates with Your Ideal Clients
- Use Your Brand Personality & Tone to Create Great Content
- How to Create “Petite-Stories” in Your Content
- How to Write with Flair & NOT Sound Drabby
- Creating Actionable Content for Business Growth
- Using SEO to Understand and Reach Your Clients
- How to Use Keyword Research to ACTUALLY Rank and Reach Your Ideal Clients
- Making Sense of Google Analytics and Search Console to Understand Your Audience
- Optimizing Blog Posts for Pinterest
Course members will have access to:
- A private Facebook Group to ask any SEO or content questions, attend live videos and virtual workshops, and receive feedback on content and optimization
- Lifetime access to the SEO and content course materials and resources
- EXCLUSIVE discounts for future SEO and content resources
- A workbook to track your content and optimization progress
“How to Use SEO & Content Strategies to Rank on Google & Reach Ideal Clients” breaks down the confusing concepts about SEO and content writing into easy-to-digest videos to understand and implement SEO and content strategies.
In this SEO and content course, you’ll learn content strategies to help you create searchable and engaging content, so you can stop wasting time battling against social media algorithms and start creating original content with intention. After completing this course, you’ll be well equipped with important information on Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEO, and copywriting to rank higher on Google and build trust with your audience, leading to more clients and lead generation!
“I’ve been in business for 12 years and NO ONE has ever put the ever elusive SEO into more relatable, understandable terms. Like a light went off!!” -Joanna, wedding photographer
“I became more aware of the things needed to do to improve my blog’s speed. I didn’t even know my blog was so slow which is important when you want to increase readership and rank higher with SEO!” -Judy, travel blogger
“Julia makes it easy to follow and understand and provided me with some good actionable items to work on to improve my site. She knows her stuff!” -Jama, family photographer
“Julia is a master in her field of expertise! Whenever questions about SEO or Pinterest marketing come up, you can count on her to have a thorough and up to date answer… She’s great at cutting through the bs of internet strategy and focusing on what works!” -Kristen, wedding photographer
Meet the course instructors
Cassandra is the founder of The Quirky Pineapple Studio, a copywriting & content strategy boutique agency for small business owners and businesses in the hospitality and tourism industries. The Quirky Pineapple Studio creates heartfelt connections for their clients’ communities through strategic words and content. Their main focus is to help brands get noticed with words, strategy, and events, to create communities online and in real life.
Julia is an SEO Consultant and Pinterest Strategist for creative small businesses. She helps small businesses increase their website traffic and reach their ideal clients with custom SEO and Pinterest strategies, and she creates content to help businesses DIY their own optimization the right way. Julia enjoys helping small businesses grow because she loves how passionate they are about their work!
Who this course is for
We serve small businesses in our own businesses, and that’s who this SEO and content course is for! We know you’re tired of Googling everything for SEO and only getting more confused, and we know you solopreneurs are overwhelmed trying to do everything yourselves and need some direction and simple answers. We are here to teach you how to reach more clients and grow your business with SEO and content- the easy way!